Learn the English Techniques as a Second Language are complex or easy



Hello guys, how are you hope you all are well. I come with a fresh topic on the English techniques or language. In this short blog, we will discuss "The English Language is complex or easy". I think it is so easy topic you know about it. English is a very common language, everywhere spoken. As a Second Language. I am not from that country where people speak the English language as a mother tongue. In my childhood, we all focus on mother tongues our books, and other study material in our mother tongue even we use the language in our communication.

 All our environment in a different language. So this one is my habit. Then I grown-up and going to college where I introduce the English language. One or two subjects are written in English so I found it difficult to understand. I do not understand my teacher's lectures and co-students language. That was time so much frustrating or breaking me. I am so confused about what should I do to learn English either do my assignments. So much work so limited time. And that time I join a coaching class where I learn grammar concepts, reading writing, and all. So I come to understand some concepts from my books but I get only simple things. 

I mean simple English. In beginning, it is tough to understand deep things. I do practice daily basis. Watching videos on youtube it is a free source of English movies, video, cartoon, etc. So I do watch this thing or listening English songs. once in a day.  So I found it some time complex or sometimes easy. Easy in copywriting. Books have the main role in improving my English as well. I have  read to many more books 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Language Analysis in a Simple Way

Top Business Research Topics for MBA Student

Learn basics to advanced Emotive Language